Plugin Author: ibericode
WordPress profile: ibericode
Contributors: Ibericode, DvanKooten, iMazed, hchouhan
Last updated: September 26, 2015 (1 week ago)
Compatibility (latest version): 50% (of votes)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.3.1
Download count: 2,169,047
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
MailChimp for WordPress
Adding sign-up methods for your MailChimp lists to your WordPress site should be easy. With this MailChimp for WordPress, it finally is.
This plugin helps you add subscribers to your MailChimp lists using various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any other form on your site, like your comment form or WooCommerce checkout.
MailChimp for WordPress features
- Connect with your MailChimp account in just 1 click.
- User friendly & mobile optimized sign-up forms.
- Complete control over your form fields. Send anything you like to MailChimp.
- 1-click MailChimp sign-up for your comment and registration form(s).
- Show sign-up forms in your posts or pages using the form shortcode, or in your sidebar or footer using the MailChimp widget.
- Redirect users to a "thank you" page after subscribing to your MailChimp list(s).
- All fields & messages are customizable so you can translate them into your preferred language.
- Built-in integration with Contact Form 7, WooCommerce and many other plugins.
- Developer friendly. You have full control over the form HTML and there are many available action & filter hooks.
MailChimp for WordPress Pro
This plugin has a premium version which comes with the following features.
- As many forms as you want, each subscribing to one or multiple MailChimp lists.
- AJAX Forms. Forms do not require a full page reload.
- Visual Styles Builder, create your own style without the need for code.
- Custom Color Themes, a quick way to blend-in with your theme.
- Log & Statistics, providing you with useful insights like your new MailChimp subscribers came from.
- Priority support over email.
Upgrade to MailChimp for WordPress Pro >>
Wait, but what is MailChimp?
MailChimp for WordPress acts as a bridge between your WordPress site and your MailChimp account. MailChimp is a newsletter service that allows you to send out email campaigns to a list of email subscribers. MailChimp is absolutely free for lists up to 2000 subscribers, which is why it is the go-to choice for small businesses or starting entrepreneurs. That doesn't mean MailChimp is not a great choice for bigger businesses though.
If you do not yet have a MailChimp account, creating one is 100% free and only takes you about 30 seconds.
A static sign-up form in the sidebar of the Twenty Fifteen theme.
Highly effective 1-click subscribe option in your comment, registration or other forms.
Use your own fields or use our Field Builder.
Integrations for many popular plugins.
Don't know CSS? No worries, our Styles Builder will do the heavy lifting for you! (Pro Feature)
Detailed statistics on which methods are generating the most subscribers. (Pro Feature)
Use the WordPress.org plugin forums for community support where we try to help all of our users. If you found a bug, please create an issue on Github where we can act upon them more efficiently.
If you're a premium user, please use the email address inside the plugin for support as that will guarantee a faster response time.
Please take a look at the MailChimp for WordPress knowledge base as well.
There are several add-on plugins for MailChimp for WordPress, which help you get even more out of your site.
The plugin is translated using Transifex. If you want to help out, please head over to the translation project on Transifex.
MailChimp for WordPress is being developed on GitHub. If you want to collaborate, please look at ibericode/mailchimp-for-wordpress.
Latest Change log entry:
- Use of undefined constant in previous update.
buddypress, contact form 7, email, ibericode, mailchimp, marketing, mc4wp, newsletter, signup, widget, woocommerce