WordPress powers half of all websites using CMS
Over half of all websites using Content Management System have chosen the WordPress platform to manage content & communicate on the web.
WordPress powers nearly one third of ALL websites
According to one source: 51.5% of the websites use none of the content management systems they monitor. While WordPress is used by 29.0% of all the websites they monitor, a content management system market share of 59.9%.
WordPress is ...
Hubway: WordPress Website Services
- Top level and AU domain name registration
- Reliable WordPress ready website hosting
- WordPress installation, setup & default plugins
- Installation is included in website packages
- Custom WordPress theme design
- Custom WordPress plugin integration
- Personal WordPress tutorials / support
- Custom PayPal Integration
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Page Speed Optimization
- Maintenance, backup, security & updates
WordPress has evolved and keeps evolving...
Once the bloggers platform of choice, WordPress has become the website platform of choice. WordPress is a full content management system and grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of web sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day. WordPress is a powerful personal publishing platform, and it comes with a great set of features designed to make your experience as a publisher on the Internet as easy, pleasant and appealing as possible. We are proud to offer you a freely distributed, standards-compliant, fast, light and free personal publishing platform.
- WordPress 5.0 will be the first “major” release of 2018, including the new editor, codenamed “Gutenberg”.
- WordPress 4.9 Tipton, November 15, 2017 - "smooth your design workflow and keep you safe from coding errors."
- WordPress 4.8 Evans, June 6, 2017 - "New widgets to display images, video, or audio and a Rich Text widget."
- WordPress 4.7 Vaughan, Dec 6, 2016 - "Enhanced customizer, new default theme with starter content, Twenty Seventeen."
- WordPress 4.6 Pepper, August 16, 2016 - "helps you to focus on the important things while feeling more at home."
- WordPress 4.5 Coleman, April 12, 2016 - "streamline your workflow, whether you’re writing or building your site."
- WordPress 4.4, Clifford, December 2015 - "more connected and responsive, a new default theme, Twenty Sixteen.
- WordPress 4.3, Billie, August 2015 - "even easier to format your content and customize your site".
- WordPress 4.2, Powell, April 2015 - "even better for sharing web clips and auto embedding links".
About hubway: web design byron bay
I provide domain name registration, web hosting, Paypal integration, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Website Page Speed Optimization & Website Maintenance in the Byron Bay area and surrounding towns.
I highly recommend client testimonials on websites. Testimonials can be featured with product samples in a slideshow. Facebook chief executive Mark Zuckerberg was quoted as saying that a trusted referral was the Holy Grail of advertising.