Weekly schedule maintenance plans include
- Software updates: WordPress, plugins & themes (^ conditions apply)
- Security Scan Monitor
- Firewall Protection Monitor
- Scheduled Backup Monitor
- Website Uptime Monitor
These days, our digital world is changing fast. Software updates and changes are frequent and online security has become more important. I'm now updating WordPress website software weekly, instead of monthly, mostly for security reasons, though software fixes, compatibility and feature enhancements are good reasons to update more frequently as well.
- ^ Software updates are limited to plugins and themes which are in the wordpress.org library or premium software which is licensed and with onsite update functionality. I can also update your website's premium licensed software which requires a separate download / upload (additional fee applies).
- * The maintenance plan requires a minimum setup of scheduled backup and security monitoring - see below.
Maintenance Setup up before commencing a Maintenance Plan
- Required: Backup schedule - database & files to your Dropbox - Setup $25
- Optional: BackWPup PRO - $39 / year (RRP $69USD, requires setup).
- Optional: Backup Offsite to my remote server for $39 / year.
- Required: Security Monitoring - firewall, file scan & login protection - Setup $25
- Optional: Wordfence Premium: AUD $129 AUD/ yr ($99 USD - includes setup of Security Monitoring).
- Bundle discount: Wordfence Premium upgrade 15% off with 12 month Maintenance plan.
- Recommended: Optimize database + schedule monthly clean out of old revisions - Setup $15.
- Recommended: Check for Broken Links, missing pages (404 error) & page redirection - Setup & link check $25.
- Recommended: SSL domain security certificate: Install and prevent insecure mixed media inside WordPress $25.
Web Design in Byron Bay by Jason Lasky