Plugin Author: Emre Vona
WordPress profile: Emre Vona
Last updated: February 14, 2024 (1 week ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 6.4.3
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
You can find more information on our website (wpfastestcache.com)
Welcome to the page of the WP Fastest Cache plugin, a WordPress cache plugin developed to speed up WordPress sites.
In today’s world where every second counts, optimizing your website’s performance is very important. Meet WP Fastest Cache, your caching plugin that you can use to speed up WordPress websites.
Optimize the performance of your website with WP Fastest Cache. Improve Google PageSpeed, Core Web Vitals, GTmetrix and Pingdom score with our wp cache plugin.
In addition, page speed is a ranking factor in Google’s search algorithm. Therefore, using cache plugins helps improve your SEO ranking. Our WordPress optimization plugin not only accelerates your site but also boosts SEO rankings.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support – Effortlessly enhance website speed and performance with seamless CDN integration, supporting Bunny CDN, Cloudflare, and various other leading CDN providers. CDN integration modifies the URLs of static resources, enabling these assets to be served from your CDN service provider
- Cloudflare support – Cloudflare integration triggers the clearing of the cache on Cloudflare through API when a cache purge is initiated. As a result, WP Fastest Cache and Cloudflare operate seamlessly in tandem
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- WP-CLI cache clearing
- Proxy Cache – Varnish Cache Integration to clear proxy cached content automatically when the cache created by WP Fastest Cache is cleared
WP Fastest Cache is not only a wp cache plugin but also a speed optimization wordpress cache plugin. There are many features such as Minify Html, Minify Css, Enable Gzip Compression, Leverage Browser Caching, Add Expires Headers, Combine CSS, Combine JS, Disable Emoji.
- Page Caching – Page caching feature generates and store static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog to reduce initial server response time, and improving page load times
- Minify Html – Minify HTML is the process of reducing the size of page by removing unnecessary characters, spaces, and line breaks, optimizing it for faster webpage loading
- Minify Css – Minify CSS is the process of reducing the size of CSS files by removing unnecessary characters, spaces, and comments to improve website loading performance
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser
- Leverage browser caching – Browser caching can help to reduce page load times by reducing the number of requests per page for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
Premium Performance Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images – Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
- Convert WebP – Serve images in next-gen formats. Image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP often provide better compression than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption
- Database Cleanup – The Database Cleanup feature clears out all of the garbage datas such as post revisions, trashed posts & pages, comments from trash & spam, trackbacks and pingbacks, transient options etc.
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive
It is very inconvenient to use multiple caching plugins at the same time. That’s why you need to disable plugins such as LiteSpeed Cache, WP-Optimize, W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, SiteGround Optimizer, Breeze while using WP Fastest Cache.
WP Fastest Cache is compatible with most popular plugins such as Contact Form 7, Yoast SEO, Elementor Website Builder, Classic Editor, Akismet Spam Protection, WooCommerce, Contact Form by WPForms, Really Simple SSL, All-in-One WP Migration, Yoast Duplicate Post, Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan, WordPress Importer, UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin, MonsterInsights, All in One SEO, WP Mail SMTP by WPForms.
Although there are over 7000 languages spoken in the world today, we feel very lucky to support 28 languages for now.
However, localizing or adapting a plugin to another language or culture is time consuming and a demanding task. That’s where the amazing Translation Contributors team of WordPress comes into play. These selfless people spent their precious time without expecting anything in return so that other people can use the add-ons more easily. We sincerely thank all of them.
Chinese Simplified (China), Chinese Traditional (Taiwan), Czech, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (South Africa), English (UK), Finnish, French (France), Galician, German (Germany), Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean (Korea), Persian, Russian, Slovak (Slovakia), Slovenian, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Ecuador), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Venezuela), Swedish, Turkish
You need to refresh a page twice. If a page is cached, at the bottom of the page there is a text like “<!– WP Fastest Cache file was created in 0.330816984177 seconds, on 08-01-14 9:01:35 –>”.
Yes, it works with Nginx properly. Since Nginx doesn’t use an .htaccess file, you need to enable the Gzip compression and Browser Caching features manually. You can follow these tutorials: How to Enable Leverage Browser Caching on Nginx and How to Enable Gzip on Nginx
Yes, it works with IIS properly.
Yes, it is compatible with Multisite.
Yes, it is compatible with Subdirectory Installation.
Yes, it is compatible with Http Secure (https).
Yes, it is compatible with Adsense 100%.
Yes, it is but you need to read the details. Click
Yes, it is compatible with qTranslate 100%.
Yes, it is compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer.
Yes, it is compatible with WP-PostViews. The current post views appear on the admin panel. The visitors cannot see the current post views. The developer of WP-PostViews needs to fix this issue.
Yes, it is compatible with WooCommerce Themes 100%.
Other Performance Comparison
Main Settings Page
All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
Block caching for post and pages (TinyMCE)
Clean cached files via admin toolbar easily
Enter CDN Information
Latest Change log entry:
- Farewell, StackPath, and a warm welcome to BunnyCDN
- to update translation files
- to exclude script element from minification when data-no-minify attribute is set
- [FEATURE] to add Slovenian language
- refactroning of specificDeleteCache()
cache, core web vitals, Optimize, pagespeed, performance
+ Jason's Comments
All in one solution which gets great results for speeding up your website.
This plugin has been growing in popularity and is easier to setup than other popular alternatives.
I provide plugin install, setup and premium upgrade for $69AUD / lifetime (RRP $49USD) contact me.
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.