Plugin Author: Emre Vona
WordPress profile: Emre Vona
Last updated: October 1, 2020 (3 weeks ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.5.1
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
You can find more information on our web site (wpfastestcache.com)
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly. In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again. Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
In addition, the site speed is used in Google’s search ranking algorithm so cache plugins that can improve your page load time will also improve your SEO ranking.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
In the premium version there are many features such as Minify Html, Minify Css, Enable Gzip Compression, Leverage Browser Caching, Add Expires Headers, Combine CSS, Combine JS, Disable Emoji.
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
Premium Performance Optimization
- Mobile Cache
- Widget Cache
- Minify HTML Plus
- Minify CSS Plus
- Combine JS Plus
- Optimize Images – Optimized images load faster and consume less cellular data
- Convert WebP – Serve images in next-gen formats. Image formats like JPEG 2000, JPEG XR, and WebP often provide better compression than PNG or JPEG, which means faster downloads and less data consumption
- Database Cleanup
- Google Fonts Async
- Lazy Load – Defer offscreen images. Consider lazy-loading offscreen and hidden images after all critical resources have finished loading to lower time to interactive
- 中文 (by suifengtec)
- Español (by Javier Esteban)
- Español de Venezuela (by Yordan Soares)
- Español de Argentina (by Mauricio Lopez)
- فارسی (by Javad Rahimi)
- Français (by Cyrille Sanson)
- Italiana (by Luisa Ravelli)
- 日本語 (by KUCKLU)
- Nederlands (by Frans Pronk https://ifra.nl)
- Polski (by roan24.pl)
- Português do Brasil (Mario Antonio Sesso Junior)
- Русский (by Maxim)
- Suomi (by Arhi Paivarinta)
- Svenska (by Linus Wileryd)
- 繁體中文 (Alex Lion)
How do I know my blog is being cached?
You need to refresh a page twice. If a page is cached, at the bottom of the page there is a text like “<!– WP Fastest Cache file was created in 0.330816984177 seconds, on 08-01-14 9:01:35 –>”.
Does it work with Nginx?
Yes, it works with Nginx properly.
Does it work with IIS (Windows Server) ?
Yes, it works with IIS properly.
Is this plugin compatible with Multisite?
Yes, it is compatible with Multisite.
Is this plugin compatible with Subdirectory Installation?
Yes, it is compatible with Subdirectory Installation.
Is this plugin compatible with Http Secure (https) ?
Yes, it is compatible with Http Secure (https).
Is this plugin compatible with Adsense?
Yes, it is compatible with Adsense 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with CloudFlare?
Yes, it is but you need to read the details. Click
Is this plugin compatible with WP-Polls?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-Polls 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with Bulletproof Security?
Yes, it is compatible with Bulletproof Security 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with Wordfence Security?
Yes, it is compatible with Wordfence Security 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with qTranslate?
Yes, it is compatible with qTranslate 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with WPtouch Mobile?
Yes, it is compatible with WPtouch Mobile.
Is this plugin compatible with WP-PostRatings?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-PostRatings.
Is this plugin compatible with AdRotate?
No, it is NOT compatible with AdRotate.
Is this plugin compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer?
Yes, it is compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer.
Is this plugin compatible with WP-PostViews?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-PostViews. The current post views appear on the admin panel. The visitors cannot see the current post views. The developer of WP-PostViews needs to fix this issue.
Is this plugin compatible with MobilePress?
No, it is NOT compatible with MobilePress. We advise WPtouch Mobile.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce Themes?
Yes, it is compatible with WooCommerce Themes 100%.
Other Performance Comparison
Main Settings Page
All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
Block caching for post and pages (TinyMCE)
Clean cached files via admin toolbar easily
Enter CDN Information
Latest Change log entry:
- to prevent caching 403 forbidden page which is generated by iThemes Security plugin
- to convert domain name from IDNA ASCII to Unicode for CDN
- to minify the imported css sources
- to round if the preload number is decimal
cache, caching, performance, total cache, WP Cache
+ Jason's Comments
All in one solution which gets great results for speeding up your website.
This plugin has been growing in popularity and is easier to setup than other popular alternatives.
I provide plugin install, setup and premium upgrade for $55AUD / lifetime (RRP $39USD) contact me.
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.