Brunswick Heads is a great little coastal village in Byron Shire, on the NSW north coast. Located on the mouth of the Brunswick River. Brunswick Heads has retained its traditional seaside village atmosphere.
Read about the History of Brunswick Heads.
List of Brunswick Heads Community Services.
List of Brunswick Heads Community Groups.
Brunswick Heads stages several Festivals & Events each year.
- The Kites and Bikes Festival – held every second year in March – not in 2014
- Mullum to Bruns Paddle – Sun 25 May 2014
- The Old and Gold Festival – Sat 7 June 2014
- Back to Bruns Hot Rod Event – Friday 11 to Sunday 13 July 2014
- The Simple Pleasures Photography Competition held each year June-September.
- Byron to Bruns Beach Run – August 2014 tba
- Twilight Markets & Christmas Celebrations – Wed 17 December 2014
- The Woodchop Carnival as part of the Fish ‘n Chips Festival held each year in January.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.