Plugin Author: Time.ly Network Inc.
WordPress profile: Time.ly Network Inc.
Last updated: October 18, 2021 (4 days ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.8.1
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
The All-in-One Events Calendar from Time.ly is a FREE events calendar plugin, trusted by 100,000+ event creators around the globe. It allows you to easily create, manage and share your events with the rest of the world, whether they are in-person, virtual or hybrid.
🗓️ The Best Events Calendar WP Plugin
Our events calendar plugin is the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress. It was created with the latest technology, and combines a beautiful and modern design with a powerful set of features. Check our demo events calendar to see it in action.
Our plugin is known in the WP community for its great UI/UX and attractive visuals, and considered by experts as one of the most advanced WP Plugins.
Besides being fully customizable and extremely easy to use, Time.ly’s plugin is 100% mobile responsive, and accessible for the community with disabilities.
❤️ The Events Calendar Most Loved by Event Creators Around the World
Time.ly’s All-in-One Event Calendar is made for freelancers and bootstrapped entrepreneurs, who are looking for a free but powerful event calendar to start or power up their event-related business.
If you are an event planner or event manager, and work for a small, medium or large organization that needs more sophisticated event management tools, check out our Event Calendar Software and more event management software solutions.
Our free events calendar plugin is feature-rich. Download the plugin and get all the following features for FREE:
- Beautiful event calendar for your website.
- Available in several languages, including English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Dutch.
- Customized themes, colours and fonts to personalize your calendar appearance, as well as header, footer and CSS.
- Easy event creation and publishing.
- Create in-person, virtual and hybrid events.
- Single day, multiple days, all day, and recurring events, including complex patterns.
- Duplicate events with ease.
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Search box to search for events using keywords.
- Filtering events by categories, tags, organizers and venues.
- Colour-coded events based on category.
- Media library to facilitate media upload.
- Featured event images and category images.
- Display your public calendar on week, month or agenda views.
- Direct links to filtered calendar views.
- Allow or disallow your audience to subscribe to your calendar.
- Easy importing and sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Automatically import events from other calendars into your own calendar.
- Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically.
- Calendar and events are SEO-optimized.
- Set the timezone of your events, and display it on either yours or your website visitors’ timezone.
- Social share buttons, so your audience can share events directly from your calendar.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.
- Support via written documentation available on our Help Center.
What are you waiting for? Download Time.ly All-in-One Event Calendar Plugin now and sign up for a free account!
Upgrade your free Time.ly events calendar for WordPress and get the following additional features:
- Extended Views: make your wp calendar even more stunning with a new theme, as well as stream, tile and posterboard views.
- RSVP / Ticketing: easily manage RSVPs and sell event tickets directly from your event calendar.
If you are looking for more advanced features, like finding, importing and automatically syncing events from other calendars and the web, event submission form, and Facebook & Twitter integration, consider upgrading to one of our premium paid plans.
🤓 Some Geeky Facts
- Responsive and works perfectly on all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile).
- Compatible with major web-browsers (Chrome, Safari, iOS, Android, Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer v.11).
- Accessible for individuals with disabilities (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant)
- Event schema markup ready
- Web Core Vitals optimized
- Average uptime is 99.8%
- HTML5 dashboard
- Available shortcode
Time.ly has been translated into the following languages (in alphabetical order): Dutch | English | French | German | Italian | Portuguese | Spanish
📒 Read More
Want more information on Time.ly’s events calendar wordpress plugin? Have a look at:
- Demo events calendar**
- Timely’s official homepage.
- Timely’s Help Center.
- Timely’s Event Management Blog.
- Timely’s press mentions.
- Also follow Timely on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Please note that we DO NOT provide live support to free users. You can check the All-in-One Event Calendar forum here on WordPress.org, which is the place where community members help one another. If you need official support from us, consider upgrading to a premium paid plan.
If you have Time.ly’s WP events calendar widget version 3.0.0 (old platform), 2.6.8 or older (deprecated / superseded), and need assistance, check the corresponding User Guide.
Still have questions about our event management software solutions? Please contact us.
WordPress clients can access the plugin written documentation on our Help Center. If you have Timely’s WP plugin version 3.0.0 (old platform), 2.6.8 or older (deprecated / superseded), please read the corresponding User Guide.
You can also check our WordPress.org forum, where community members help one another. Please read our sticky post and search the forum for previous support threads BEFORE posting your question.
If you need official and timely support from us, consider upgrading to a premium paid plan. As a paying client, you will have access to our training videos, and get live support via online chat and email. Please contact us to learn more.
Yes! With Timely All-in-One Event Calendar, you can easily export events from your events calendar by downloading an XML or ICS file directly from the public view of your calendar.
Yes! Timely All-in-One Event Calendar has a built-in tool to import events with ease. In the menu Import Events in your Timely dashboard, you can either add a URL feed or upload a CSV or an ICS file to import events from Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds. You can even set it up for AUTOMATICALLY import events from other calendars and online sources. If you are an event aggregator, these tools will be perfect for you!
Our Event Finder feature allows you to find events from our network of events calendars, and import them into your calendar. This feature is available on premium paid plans only. Please contact us to learn more.
The following add-ons are available for the Timely WordPress events calendar widget:
* Extended Views: for adding a new theme, and three additional cool calendar views; and
* RSVP / Ticketing: for managing RSVPs and selling tickets for events.
If you want to collect registrations or sell tickets to your events directly from your events calendar without intermediaries, you can use our RSVP / Ticketing Add-on. It integrates with PayPal, Stripe, Square and other payment gateways so you can easily collect payments and take control of your ticket sales. Please contact us to learn more.
Unfortunately, no. You can only have one Timely free calendar of events per website. If you need more calendars, you will need to upgrade to a paying account. Please contact us to learn more.
Our Event Submission Form feature allows your website visitors to submit events to your calendar. As the calendar owner, you have full publishing control and can decide whether event submissions are approved automatically, or just after being approved by you. This feature is available on premium paid plans only. Please contact us to learn more.
Timely All-in-One Event Calendar WordPress plugin is a simple events calendar widget made for freelancers and individual entrepreneurs, who are just starting their event business and need a free calendar of events for their website.
For small, medium and larger organizations that need more advanced tools, Timely offers a myriad of event management software solutions. Our premium solutions include Event Calendar Software, Event Booking Software, Event Ticketing Software, Online Training Software and Online School Agenda.
If want to add more features and functionalities to your Timely event calendar, please contact us to upgrade your account.
- Monthly view: [ai1ec view=”monthly”]
- Weekly view: [ai1ec view=”weekly”]
- Agenda view: [ai1ec view=”agenda”]
- Posterboard view: [ai1ec view=”posterboard”]
Default view as per settings: [ai1ec]
Filter by event category name: [ai1ec cat_name=”Holidays”]
Filter by event category names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec cat_name=”Lunar Cycles,zodia-date-ranges”]
Filter by event category id: [ai1ec cat_id=”1″]
Filter by event category ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec cat_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by event tag name: [ai1ec tag_name=”tips-and-tricks”]
Filter by event tag names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec tag_name=”creative writing,performing arts”]
Filter by event tag id: [ai1ec tag_id=”1″]
Filter by event tag ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec tag_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by post id: [ai1ec post_id=”1″]
Filter by post ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec post_id=”1, 2″]
Hide filter toolbar: [ai1ec display_filters=”false”]
- Limit number of events per page: [ai1ec events_limit=”5″]
- Select a different start date:
Extended views add-on: Stream view
Extended Views Add-on: Tile view
Extended Views Add-on: Posterboard view
Single event details with RSVP/Ticket Add-on
Event calendar dashboard
Embed code settings
Events admin creation
Filters: categories, tags, venues and organizers
Import Events: calendar feed, upload and event finder
RSVP/Ticket Add-On: Reports for Tickets & Invoices
Latest Change log entry:
calendar, Event, event management, event manager, events