Plugin Author: Time.ly Network Inc.
WordPress profile: Time.ly Network Inc.
Last updated: January 18, 2021 (1 month ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.6.2
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Our events calendar is easy to manage. Combines clean visual design with a powerful set of features to create the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress.
This plugin is a service provided by Timely and requires that you create and activate an account in order to use it.
Download our free website events calendar software and get the following features:
- Recurring events including complex patterns.
- Filtering by event category or tag.
- Easy sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Embedded Google Maps.
- Color-coded events based on category.
- Featured event images and category images.
- Day view
- Week view
- Month view
- Agenda view
- Posterboard view
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Direct links to filtered calendar views.
- Theme options to customize your calendar appearance.
- Inline Calendar Theme editor.
- Import other calendars automatically to display in your calendar.
- Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically.
- Plugin can also be easily imported.
- Each event is SEO-optimized.
- Each event links to the original calendar.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.
Get the add-on
Upgrade your free WordPress calendar version and get the following additional feature:
Looking for more features like importing events from other calendars, front end submission, event finder, ticketing, booking and Facebook & Twitter integration? Check out our Website Event Calendar App.
Timely is supported by a committed group of translators offering languages files in numerous languages including:
- Monthly view: [ai1ec view=”monthly”]
- Weekly view: [ai1ec view=”weekly”]
- Agenda view: [ai1ec view=”agenda”]
- Posterboard view: [ai1ec view=”posterboard”]
Default view as per settings: [ai1ec]
Filter by event category name: [ai1ec cat_name=”Holidays”]
Filter by event category names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec cat_name=”Lunar Cycles,zodia-date-ranges”]
Filter by event category id: [ai1ec cat_id=”1″]
Filter by event category ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec cat_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by event tag name: [ai1ec tag_name=”tips-and-tricks”]
Filter by event tag names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec tag_name=”creative writing,performing arts”]
Filter by event tag id: [ai1ec tag_id=”1″]
Filter by event tag ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec tag_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by post id: [ai1ec post_id=”1″]
Filter by post ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec post_id=”1, 2″]
Hide filter toolbar: [ai1ec display_filters=”false”]
- Limit number of events per page: [ai1ec events_limit=”5″]
- Select a different start date:
Latest Change log entry:
calendar, Event, feed, ical, ics