Plugin Author: Time.ly Network Inc.
WordPress profile: Time.ly Network Inc.
Last updated: December 18, 2018 (1 month ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.0.3
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Our events calendar is easy to manage. Combines clean visual design with a powerful set of features to create the most advanced website calendar system available for WordPress.
Download add-ons at Time.ly to get more features, like:
Import and Export Events
Timely events calendar offers full ics/ical support. You can import events from other Website calendars and offer users the ability to subscribe to your events calendar.
Importing and exporting iCalendar (.ics) feeds is one of the strongest features of the All-in-One Event Calendar system. Enter an event on one site and you can have it appear automatically in another website’s calendar. You can even send events from a specific category or tag (or combination of categories and tags).
Even More Features
Our events calendar has many features we hope will prove useful to users, including:
- Recurring events including complex patterns.
- Filtering by event category or tag.
- Easy sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Embedded Google Maps.
- Color-coded events based on category.
- Featured event images and category images.
- Day view
- Week view
- Month view
- Agenda view
- Posterboard view
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Direct links to filtered calendar views.
- Theme options to customize your calendar appearance.
- Inline Calendar Theme editor.
- Import other calendars automatically to display in your calendar.
- Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically.
- Plugin can also be easily imported.
- Each event is SEO-optimized.
- Each event links to the original calendar.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.
Timely is supported by a committed group of translators offering languages files in numerous languages including:
You can help translate by going to https://translate.time.ly.
- Monthly view: [ai1ec view=”monthly”]
- Weekly view: [ai1ec view=”weekly”]
- Agenda view: [ai1ec view=”agenda”]
- Posterboard view: [ai1ec view=”posterboard”]
Default view as per settings: [ai1ec]
Filter by event category name: [ai1ec cat_name=”Holidays”]
Filter by event category names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec cat_name=”Lunar Cycles,zodia-date-ranges”]
Filter by event category id: [ai1ec cat_id=”1″]
Filter by event category ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec cat_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by event tag name: [ai1ec tag_name=”tips-and-tricks”]
Filter by event tag names (separate names by comma):
[ai1ec tag_name=”creative writing,performing arts”]
Filter by event tag id: [ai1ec tag_id=”1″]
Filter by event tag ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec tag_id=”1, 2″]
Filter by post id: [ai1ec post_id=”1″]
Filter by post ids (separate IDs by comma):
[ai1ec post_id=”1, 2″]
Hide filter toolbar: [ai1ec display_filters=”false”]
- Limit number of events per page: [ai1ec events_limit=”5″]
- Select a different start date:
Latest Change log entry:
calendar, Event, feed, ical, ics