Plugin Author: SiteOrigin
WordPress profile: SiteOrigin
Last updated: September 25, 2018 (3 weeks ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.8
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
The SiteOrigin widget bundle gives you a collection of widgets that you can use and customize. All the widgets are built on our powerful framework, giving you advanced forms, unlimited colours and 1500+ icons.
Widgets are great. No matter where you’re using them. In a Page Builder page or on your widgetized areas. It’s even compatible with other popular page building plugins.
The collection is growing, but here’s what we have so far.
- Google Maps Widget that’s going places.
- Button Widget that you’ll love to click.
- Image Widget that’ll let you add images everywhere.
- Call To Action Widget that’ll get your users performing the actions you want.
- Slider Widget that slides images and HTML5 videos.
- Price Table Widget that’ll help you sell more.
- Post Carousel Widget that displays your posts as a carousel.
- Features Widget that lets you display a set of site or service features.
- Video Widget to get your videos out there.
- Headline Widget to get you noticed.
- Social Links Widget to show you’re active.
- Accordion Widget to compress your content.
- Contact Form Widget to let people know you care.
- Editor Widget let’s you richly edit text anywhere.
- Hero Widget that’ll save your site design.
- Icon Widget for when only icons will do.
- Image Grid Widget that’ll let you add images everywhere… in a grid.
- Layout Slider Widget lets you build layouts on slides using SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- Masonry Widget to add images in a masonry layout.
- Tabs Widget that’ll let you group content into tabbed sections.
- Taxonomy Widget to display a post’s taxonomies.
- Testimonials Widget to show people what your users/customers think of you.
Once you enable a widget, you’ll be able to use it anywhere standard widgets are used. You can manage your widgets by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin.
Documentation is available on SiteOrigin.
We offer free support on the SiteOrigin support forums.
Create Custom Widgets
The SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is the perfect platform to build widgets for your theme or plugin. Read more on our developer docs.
Manage which widgets you want enabled or disabled.
The button widget shows the clean, standard interface all the widgets use.
An example of the button widget.
Latest Change log entry:
- SiteOrigin Widgets Gutenberg block!
- Google Map: Prevent script from running further if no map canvas elements found.
- Removed style to set
pmargins to zero.
- Check that fallback image for static maps is not an empty string before attempting to use it.
- TinyMCE: Ensure target is one of the editor tabs when switching modes.
- Set values for repeaters which are direct children of section fields.
- Prevent unselected radio input state emitters from affecting form states, when form values are set programmatically.
- Plugin Action Links: Check if edit link is present before removal.
- Social Media Buttons: Added Phone and Angelist. Changed email title text.
- Metabox manager: Set empty post meta string value to array. Ensure metabox widget form values are saved when saving drafts too.
bundle, button, image, slider, widget
+ Jason's Comments
These widgets work in any widget area – created by Site Origin which makes a Page Builder.