Plugin Author: SiteOrigin
WordPress profile: SiteOrigin
Last updated: July 17, 2018 (1 month ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.8
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
The SiteOrigin widget bundle gives you a collection of widgets that you can use and customize. All the widgets are built on our powerful framework, giving you advanced forms, unlimited colours and 1500+ icons.
Widgets are great. No matter where you’re using them. In a Page Builder page or on your widgetized areas. It’s even compatible with other popular page building plugins.
The collection is growing, but here’s what we have so far.
- Google Maps Widget that’s going places.
- Button Widget that you’ll love to click.
- Image Widget that’ll let you add images everywhere.
- Call To Action Widget that’ll get your users performing the actions you want.
- Slider Widget that slides images and HTML5 videos.
- Price Table Widget that’ll help you sell more.
- Post Carousel Widget that displays your posts as a carousel.
- Features Widget that lets you display a set of site or service features.
- Video Widget to get your videos out there.
- Headline Widget to get you noticed.
- Social Links Widget to show you’re active.
- Accordion Widget to compress your content.
- Contact Form Widget to let people know you care.
- Editor Widget let’s you richly edit text anywhere.
- Hero Widget that’ll save your site design.
- Icon Widget for when only icons will do.
- Image Grid Widget that’ll let you add images everywhere… in a grid.
- Layout Slider Widget lets you build layouts on slides using SiteOrigin Page Builder.
- Masonry Widget to add images in a masonry layout.
- Tabs Widget that’ll let you group content into tabbed sections.
- Taxonomy Widget to display a post’s taxonomies.
- Testimonials Widget to show people what your users/customers think of you.
Once you enable a widget, you’ll be able to use it anywhere standard widgets are used. You can manage your widgets by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin.
Documentation is available on SiteOrigin.
We offer free support on the SiteOrigin support forums.
Create Custom Widgets
The SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is the perfect platform to build widgets for your theme or plugin. Read more on our developer docs.
Manage which widgets you want enabled or disabled.
The button widget shows the clean, standard interface all the widgets use.
An example of the button widget.
Latest Change log entry:
- Contact: Allow non-string values in required field validation.
- Initialize CTA, Price Table and Video JS widgets correctly when in accordion/tabs widgets.
bundle, button, image, slider, widget
+ Jason's Comments
These widgets work in any widget area – created by Site Origin which makes a Page Builder.