Plugin Author: Theme My Login
WordPress profile: Theme My Login
Last updated: December 24, 2018 (2 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.0.3
Rating: 4 (out of 5)
Ever wished that your WordPress login page matched the rest of your site? Your wish has come true! Theme My Login allows you to bypass the default WordPress-branded login page that looks nothing like the rest of your site. Instead, your users will be presented with the login, registration and password recovery pages right within your theme. The best part? It works right out of the box, with no configuration necessary! Take back your login page, WordPress users!
- Have you users log in from the frontend of your site.
- Have your users register from the frontend of your site.
- Have your users recover their password from the frontend of your site.
- Customize the slugs used for login, registration, password recovery and other pages.
- Allow your users to register with only their email.
- Allow your users to set their own passwords upon registration.
- Allow your users to log in using either their email and password, username and password or a combination of the two.
- Allow your users to be logged in automatically after registration with auto-login.
Do More With Extensions
Boost your user experience even more with add-on plugins from our extensions catalog. Some of our extensions include:
- Moderation allows you to moderate your users by requiring them to confirm their email or by requiring admin approval.
- Notifications allows you to send customized notification for many different actions that take place within your site.
- Profiles lets your users edit their profile from the frontend of your site.
- reCAPTCHA enables Google reCAPTCHA support for your registration and login forms.
- Redirection allows you to redirect your users on login, logout and registration based on their role.
- Security empowers you to secure you website and your users by offering brute-force protection via login throttling by IP address.
Where can I find documentation?
Documentation can be found on our documentation site.
Where can I find support?
Support can be found using our support form.
Where can I report a bug?
Report bugs, suggest ideas and participate in development at GitHub.
Latest Change log entry:
- Ensure that styles are more likely to be applied
- Ensure checkbox labels are inline
- Ensure password errors are only applied on register action
- Pass page slug for rewrites if a matching page exists
- Ensure query args are encoded when rewriting URLs
- Ensure query args are passed for actions redirected from login
- Add license activation notice to extension update messages
- Add action links to plugins screen
- Ensure PHP 5.2 support for development
- Ensure hierarchical slugs work properly
branding, customize, login, password, register