Plugin Author: Jeff Farthing
WordPress profile: Jeff Farthing
Last updated: December 30, 2017 (2 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.4
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
This plugin themes the WordPress login, registration and forgot password pages according to your current theme.
It creates a page to use in place of wp-login.php, using a page template from your theme.
Also includes a widget for sidebar login.
- Your registration, log in, and password recovery pages will all match the rest of your website
- Includes a customizable widget to login anywhere from your blog
- Redirect users upon log in and log out based upon their role
- Show gravatar to users who are logged in
- Assign custom links to users who are logged in based on their role
- Customize user emails for registration and/or password recovery
- Send user emails in HTML format
- Allow users to set their own password upon registration
- Require users to be approved or confirm e-mail address upon registration
- Theme user profiles
- Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin
How do I change the look of forms?
The same way you would change the look of anything else on your site: CSS. Theme My Login uses it’s own very basic stylesheet.
You can copy this to your theme’s directory and add additional styling there or simply add additional styling to your theme’s stylesheet.
I can’t get into my site! What do I do?
What happened to the language folder?
As of version 6.3, Theme My Login no longer ships with translation files. Translations will be available at http://translate.wordpress.org.
How do I obtain additional assistance?
Please visit https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/theme-my-login.
Latest Change log entry:
- Add weak password confirmation checkbox to password reset form
- Hide admin bar checkbox on themed profiles when admin is disabled
custom, login, registration, theme, widget