Plugin Author: DarkWolf
WordPress profile: DarkWolf
Last updated: March 11, 2016 (2 years ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.4.16
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Maked by Salvatore Noschese: https://laltroweb.it/
With this plugin you can put custom css code without edit your theme and/or your plugins (really useful in case of any theme/plugin update).
It contain also Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor) Code Editor for write a good css code.
You can see in action (source code) here: VegAmami 🙂
PS: support file backup and – very important – static css file (fantastic for performance) 😉
- Author Homepage: Salvatore Noschese
- Plugin maked for (demo link): VegAmami
- Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor): Ace (Ajax.org Cloud9 Editor)
- Full translatable!
my-custom-cssdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
New advanced menu, in 3.0!!!
My Custom CSS Panel with All feature and DarkTheme
My Custom CSS Panel with LightTheme
Preview in browser sourcecode
Backup List (New Feature)!
Confirm when delete backup!
Latest Change log entry:
- css fix report by A-minus and tested with 4.4.2
css, custom, style, stylesheet, theme
+ Jason's Comments