Plugin Author: nmedia
WordPress profile: nmedia
Last updated: May 11, 2019 (9 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.2.5
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Mailchimp Subscription is simple plugin to render Subscription Forms on your WordPress Blog/Site. It pulls all Mailchimp Lists from your Account and allow admin to
create Forms using Vars and Interest Group with Awesome AngularJS based Admin panel.
- Create list variables
- Create list Interest Groups
- Visual form designer
- Groups choices on front end
- Create unlimited subscription forms using Form Wizard Tool
- Use shortcodes in Post/Pages
- Widget support
- Pre append text on Widgets
- Write your own Style/CSS
- Multilingual Support
- Create Popups
- AngularJS Based Admin
How it works (Pro Version)
Now you can create Mailchimp Campaigns using WordPress Posts/Pages. In few click Newsletter is ready to send to any List.
* Create Campaigns using Post/Pages contents
* Create your own Template with Custom Header (image, HTML) and Footer (HTML)
* Test campaigns before you send it.
* Campaign graphical reports
* Delete campaigns
- Bug fixed: JS related infected files removed
- Bug fixed: Major bug fixed: Subscription were not working, now it’s fixed
5.3 December 5, 2017
- Bug fixed: Subscription forms were not created.
5.4 July 20, 2018
- Features: Option to add user consent for GDPR in subscription form
- Bug fixed: Some warnings removed
Can I use this widget more then one places in same site?
Yes, you can. It is multi instance supported.
How to get API Keys
You can see this tutorial to get API Key from MailChimp: Click here
Enter Mailchimp API Key from
Admin / N-Media MailChimp / General Settings
Listing all your Mailchimp Lists (Variables, Groups of selected List)
Pasting shortcode on page/post to render form
Form rendered on page/post
Latest Change log entry:
email form, email subscription, mailchimp, newsletters subscription
+ Jason's Comments
An alternative to Mailchimp is a fully WordPress integrated solution is MailPoet Newsletters plugin.