Plugin Author: Dinesh Karki
WordPress profile: Dinesh Karki
Last updated: September 28, 2018 (5 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.9
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Use any custom fonts you wish and give your site a elegant look. No css knowledge required.
Click here for Use Any Font working demo.
Use Any Font gives you freedom to use custom fonts in your website. It is not like other font embed services which gives you countable number of fonts to select from neither the one that stores your font in remote server. You can use any custom font if you have its font format (ttf,otf,woff) without being dependent to other’s server uptime.
- Quick and easy to setup. No css or any rocket science knowledge needed.
- Support all major browsers including IE 6+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IOS, Andriod, Opera and more.
- Font conversion within the plugin interface font uploader and quick font assign interface. You can select pre defined html tags or assign it to custom css.
- Use uploaded font directly from WordPress Editor,
Site Origin Page Buider,
Elementor Page Builder,
Themify Builder, and any visual builder using the class.
- Custom fonts uploaded can be directly used from Theme options panel for major themeforest themes like Avada, X Theme, Salient, Oshine, KLEO, ShopKeeper, SimpleMag, Porto and many more (540+). Check out full list here.
- Supports font format including ttf, otf, woff. The required fonts are converted automatically.
- Accepts custom font file upto 15 MB.
- Embed fonts using @font-face css. SEO friendly and quick loading.
- Multiple custom fonts can be used.
- Faster load time as your custom fonts are stored on your own server.
- Virtual Support to solve common issues. It covers almost 80% of repeated issues.
- Support Forum to quickly resolve your issues.
- Rectify My Problem for personal assitance.
You need API key to connect to our server for font conversion. Our server converts your font and sends it back.
You can get key from here. You can also generate Lite / Test API key from button at top of the plugin page. Note : Lite / Test API only allow single font conversion.
Note : We don’t store your fonts in our server neither any of your information except the API key details. Our server deletes the temporary file after the conversion is done.
We don’t respond to support tickets created here. Please visit our support forum for your issues.
Which font format does plugin accepts and the font size ?
Currently, ttf, otf, woff font format are accepted. Font file upto 15MB is acceptable. However, we suggest you to use smaller ones as far as possible. The font file size directly affects your site load time.
Does it works with multiple fonts ?
Ya, it works with multiple fonts. For multiple font conversion request, you need to get the Premium Key.
Do i need to manually convert fonts ?
No, you don’t need to do it yourself. Just upload your font(supports most of the font format), and the plugin does the rest.
Does it work with Visual Builder like Divi Builder ?
Ya, it works with any visual builder. For that you can assign class to those elements. Class name are same as font name. Also, we have full support for Divi Builder and SiteOrigin Page Builder. You can assign fonts using their font family dropdown.
Does it works with any theme ?
Its built in Font Upload and Font assign section allows you to assign custom fonts to any theme. However, for popular themes like Avada, X Theme, Salient, Oshine, KLEO, ShopKeeper, SimpleMag, Porto and many more (540+). Check out full list here., we have added extra features that allows you to assign the custom font to your theme using the theme options panel.
Where are my fonts stored ?
All the fonts are stored in your own server. Our server only convert the fonts and sends back.
Does my font depends upon plugin’s server uptime ?
No, our server is needed during font conversion only. After that all fonts are served from your own server.
Not working for me. What can i do ?
Screenshot #3. Assign font directly from Wordpress Editor
Screenshot #5. Disable font list in editor.
Screenshot #2. Use Any Font Plugin Setup
Screenshot #1. Use Any Font Demo
Screenshot #4. Font list not showing in editor.
Screenshot #6. Assign fonts to custom elements.
Latest Change log entry:
- New API Key system, Lite / Test API key generation from plugin page.
any font, custom fonts, embed any font, font embed, font uploader
+ Jason's Comments
If you can’t find the font family you want from regular web fonts or google fonts, then this plugin allows you to upload a font from your computer, to display on your website. You select various rules to show the font. Nifty!