Plugin Author: All in One SEO Team
WordPress profile: All in One SEO Team
Last updated: December 6, 2022 (2 days ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 6.1.1
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
🤩 The original WordPress SEO plugin. Improve your WordPress SEO rankings and traffic with our comprehensive SEO tools and smart SEO optimizations! 🚀
AIOSEO – The Best WordPress SEO Plugin & Toolkit
All in One SEO for WordPress is the original WordPress SEO plugin started in 2007. Over 3 million smart website owners use AIOSEO to properly setup WordPress SEO, so their websites can rank higher in search engines.
We believe you shouldn’t have to hire an SEO expert or developer to properly setup WordPress SEO. That’s why we built AIOSEO as the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin and marketing toolkit, so you can improve your website’s SEO rankings and uncover new SEO growth opportunities in less than 10 minutes.
At All in One SEO (AIOSEO), user experience is our #1 priority. From website SEO setup to ongoing SEO optimization, our team of SEO experts have created easy to follow SEO workflows that will help you outrank your competitors in search results. This is why many industry leaders award AIOSEO as the most beginner friendly WordPress SEO plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL!
AIOSEO’s WordPress SEO plugin features are highly optimized for Google and other popular search engine algorithm because we follow the most up to date SEO standards and SEO best practices. We can honestly say that AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the world.
This plugin is the lite version of the All in One WordPress SEO Pro plugin that comes with all the SEO features you will ever need to rank higher in search engines including smart SEO schema markup, advanced SEO modules, powerful SEO sitemap suite, local SEO module, Google AMP SEO, WooCommerce SEO, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best premium WordPress SEO plugin now!
We took the pain out of optimizing WordPress SEO and made it easy. Here’s why smart business owners, SEO experts, marketers, and developers love AIOSEO, and you will too!
✨ Properly Setup WordPress SEO (without Hiring an Expert)
AIOSEO makes it easy to setup WordPress SEO, the RIGHT WAY. Our smart WordPress SEO setup wizard helps you optimize your website’s SEO settings based on your unique industry needs.
In less than 10 minutes, you will be able to setup all the advanced WordPress SEO features like XML sitemaps, optimized search appearance, SEO meta title, SEO meta description, SEO keywords, Open Graph SEO Knowledge Panel information, social media integration, SEO search console / webmaster tool connections, local SEO, schema markup for SEO, and more.
But don’t just take our word. See what another website owner like yourself is saying:
Swift, honest, full control. After all these years and having used almost every WP SEO plugin I’m amazed by AIOSEO’s depth, simplicity and fast workflow ❤️
✨ Optimize Your Pages for Higher SEO Rankings with TruSEO Analysis
Creating SEO optimized content used to be hard. Why?
Because most business owners aren’t SEO experts.
That’s why we created the TruSEO score. This gives you a more in-depth SEO optimization analysis and an actionable SEO checklist, so you can easily optimize your website pages for any keyword to get higher SEO rankings and maximum traffic.
Our SEO content analysis tool is enabled by default in both the Gutenberg block editor and Classic Editor, so you can quickly optimize your blog posts and pages for your SEO keywords to get higher SEO rankings.
Our SEO readability analysis gives you further insights on how to improve your content for maximum SEO benefits.
The best part about TruSEO analysis is that you can use it to optimize your posts / pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
✨ Seamless SEO Integrations with Webmaster Tools & Social Media
All in One SEO for WordPress offers seamless integration with popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
This ensures that your website preview is optimized for both search engines (SEO), and social media networks.
AIOSEO also makes it easy to connect your website with Google Search Console, Bing webmaster tools, Yandex webmaster tools, Baidu webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, and all other SEO webmaster tools.
This helps you easily measure your SEO results and progress.
I’m a professional SEO and used many tools and extensions. Regarding simplicity, individuality and configurability All in One SEO Pro is by far the best SEO plugin out there for WordPress.
✨ Smart XML Sitemaps and Rich Snippets (SEO Schema Markup)
Proper website SEO markup plays an important role in improving SEO rankings. That’s why smart SEO experts use AIOSEO for on-page SEO optimization. An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it. Without an XML sitemap, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic. XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results.
Aside from the comprehensive WordPress XML sitemap feature, we also offer News SEO sitemap and Video SEO sitemap to help you improve your website’s SEO ranking and get more traffic.
AIOSEO comes with built-in smart SEO schema markup feature to help you get more traffic through SEO rich snippets, Google featured snippets, breadcrumb site links in SEO, and image SEO search results.
We also include an easy to use Next-Gen Schema Generator to output tons of custom schema for events, job postings, recipes, how-tos, software applications, products and so much more!
The best SEO plugin. All in One SEO is the best SEO Plugin. I personally find it better than Yoast. This plugin offers so much freedom in configuration.
✨ Local SEO, WooCommerce SEO, Google AMP, and More
All in One SEO is the most comprehensive WordPress SEO plugin / marketing toolkit in the world.
We offer complete support for Google Knowledge Graph and Schema.org markup for local businesses. You can add multiple business locations, opening hours, contact info (business email, business phone, business address, etc) and more with our Local SEO module.
AIOSEO also makes WooCommerce SEO easy. With our SEO plugin, you can optimize your product pages and product categories for better SEO rankings (with just a few clicks). AIOSEO is also fully compatible with the Google Merchant Center by adding the necessary schema without any additional customization on your part.
Since AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, we have SEO integrations with all popular WordPress plugins such as membership plugin SEO, landing page plugin SEO, Semrush SEO integration, etc. AIOSEO also offers Google AMP integration and works seamlessly with all popular speed & caching plugins.
Best SEO Plugin for WordPress. We continue to use All in One SEO on all our WordPress sites and Clients sites, and we recommend it too all other clients.
Since SEO is an essential feature, AIOSEO is a must have plugin for every website!
✨ SEO Redirection Manager and 404 Monitoring
AIOSEO Redirection manager helps you set up proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
We also support other advanced SEO redirects including 302 redirects, 307 redirects, 410 redirection, 404 redirects, REGEX redirects for advanced SEO needs, and more.
We have an automatic 404 error monitor that helps you track and redirect 404 errors, so you can prevent losing SEO rankings.
Since redirect speed is important for SEO, we built in both Apache / NGINX server level redirects to help you get maximum SEO benefit.
✨ Full All in One SEO Feature List
- WordPress SEO Setup Wizard – Properly setup WordPress SEO in less than 10 minutes.
- On-page SEO Optimization – optimize SEO code markup (without hiring a developer)
- TruSEO score – detailed content & readability analysis to help you optimize your pages for higher SEO rankings.
- Smart Meta Title & Description – Automatic SEO generation, dynamic SEO smart tags, and more.
- Unlimited SEO Keywords – our SEO content analyzer helps you optimize your pages for unlimited SEO keywords.
- XML Sitemap – Advanced XML sitemaps to boost your SEO rankings.
- Video SEO Sitemap – Improve your SEO rankings with video sitemap.
- News SEO Sitemap – Increase your SEO traffic with Google News sitemap.
- RSS SEO Sitemap – Improve SEO crawl frequency with RSS sitemap.
- Automatic Image SEO – Our image SEO module helps your images rank higher.
- Local Business SEO – Improve your local business SEO presence with our local SEO module.
- Multiple location SEO – Great for SEO optimization for businesses with multiple local store locations.
- Rich Snippets Schema – Get better click through rate (CTR) and increase SEO rankings with rich snippets schema.
- SEO Knowledge Graph Support – Improve your website’s search appearance with SEO Knowledge panel.
- Advanced SEO Schema – Easily add advanced SEO schema markups like FAQ schema, product schema, recipe schema (food blogger SEO), software application schema markup (SaaS SEO), online course schema (for course SEO), and more using our Schema Generator.
- Sitelinks Search Box – Helps you get a search box in Google SEO rankings.
- Google Site Links – Our SEO markup can help you get sitelinks for your brand.
- Robots.txt Editor – Control what SEO robots can see with our easy SEO robots.txt editor.
- SEO Audit Checklist – Improve your website’s SEO ranking with our SEO audit checklist.
- Google Search Console – Connect your WordPress site with Google webmaster tools to see additional SEO insights.
- Search Engine Verification Tools – Easily integrate with other popular SEO webmaster tools to improve search visibility.
- Google AMP SEO – Improve your mobile SEO rankings with Google AMP SEO.
- Advanced SEO Canonical URLs – Prevent duplicate content in SEO with automatic canonical URLs and boost your SEO rankings.
- Advanced Robots Meta SEO Settings – granular controls for no index, no follow, no archive, no snippet, max snippet, max video, and more.
- RSS Content for SEO – Stop content theft from hurting your SEO rankings with our RSS Content tool.
- User Access Control – Control who can manage your SEO settings with our advanced SEO access control.
- Competitor Site SEO Analysis – Use our competitor SEO analysis to outrank them by improving your website’s SEO optimization.
- Smart Breadcrumbs – Add Breadcrumb navigation to improve user experience and boost your SEO rankings. Comes with full SEO JSON+LD support.
- Smart SEO Redirects – Setup proper 301 redirects to improve your SEO rankings.
- 404 Error Monitor for SEO – Monitor website 404 errors and set up proper SEO redirects to prevent losing SEO rankings.
- Title and Nofollow for SEO – We make it easy for you to add title and nofollow to external links to improve SEO rankings.
- Link Assistant – See a report of all your internal/external links and get high quality suggestions for internal linking opportunities.
- Headline Analyzer – Analyze your page/posts headlines to optimize your site for higher SEO rankings.
- IndexNow Integration – Instantly notify Bing and Yandex of SEO changes made to your sites content.
- Microsoft Clarity Integration – Better understand how users interact with your website through heatmaps and session recordings.
- WordPress REST API Integration – Manage your post and term SEO meta via the WordPress REST API for seamless integration with headless WordPress installations.
- Crawl Quota Management – Use our Crawl Cleanup feature to manage your search engine crawl quota and index your important content faster.
- Slack-style Emoji Picker – Include Emoji ❤️ in your meta titles and descriptions to stand out in search results and increase your rankings. 🎉🚀
✨ WordPress SEO Integrations
- WooCommerce SEO – optimize your WooCommerce product pages and improve your WooCommerce store’s SEO rankings.
- MemberPress SEO – optimize your MemberPress course pages and improve your membership site’s SEO rankings.
- Elementor SEO – add SEO optimization for your Elementor landing pages.
- Divi SEO – add SEO optimization for your Divi landing pages.
- SeedProd SEO – add SEO optimization for your SeedProd landing pages.
- LearnDash SEO – SEO optimization for LearnDash courses.
- Facebook SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Facebook.
- Twitter SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Twitter.
- Pinterest SEO – SEO optimize your website preview on Pinterest.
- Open Graph Support – improve your SEO with open graph meta data.
- Knowledge Panel SEO – improve website SEO apperance by adding social media profile links for Facebook, Twitter, Wikpedia, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yelp, YouTube, and more.
- SEO Webmaster Tool Content – Connect your WordPress site with various webmaster tools to improve SEO rankings.
- Semrush SEO integration – See additional SEO keywords and relevant SEO keyphrases with our Semrush SEO integration.
✨ WordPress SEO Plugin Importer
- Yoast SEO Importer – easily switch from Yoast SEO to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard that includes SEO keywords, SEO title, meta description, XML sitemaps and more.
- Yoast SEO Premium Importer – easily import Yoast SEO premium settings including SEO redirects to AIOSEO with our full SEO migration wizard.
- RankMath SEO Importer – easily switch from RankMath SEO to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard.
- SEOPress Importer – easily switch from SEOPress to AIOSEO with our SEO migration wizard.
- SEO Settings Backup – create a backup of your AIOSEO settings.
- Advanced SEO Import / Export – easily import / export AIOSEO settings from one site to another.
- Redirection Importer – import your SEO redirects from the Redirection plugin with our SEO migration wizard.
- Simple 301 Redirects Importer – import your SEO redirects from Simple 301 redirets with our SEO migration wizard.
- Safe Redirection Manager – easily import SEO redirects from safe redirect manager with our SEO migration wizard.
- 301 Redirects – easily import SEO redirects from 301 Redirects with our SEO migration wizard.
- CSV Sitemap Import – import additional pages to your xml sitemaps using CSV.
✨ Gutenberg Blocks
- Table of Contents – automatically generate table of contents for your article. The powerful features include custom headings, custom anchors and the ability to hide or reorder the headings.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – quickly add frequently asked questions to your article, which are then also automatically output as FAQPage schema to help improve your rankings.
- HTML Sitemap – automatically generate an HTML sitemap for your pages and posts.
- Local Business Info – output relevant informaiton to your business such as the business name, address, and contact information.
- Local Business Locations – display a list of locations for your local business.
- Local Business Maps – embed maps directly on your location pages to allow your customers to easily find your location with driving directions and reviews.
- Local Business Opening Hours – display the hours that your local business is open or closed.
- Breadcrumbs – output a breadcrumb trail for your current page or post.
After reading this feature list, you can probably imagine why AIOSEO is the best WordPress SEO plugin in the market.
Give AIOSEO a try.
Want to unlock more SEO features? Upgrade to AIOSEO Pro.
AIOSEO® is a registered trademark of Semper Plugins LLC. When writing about the WordPress SEO plugin by AIOSEO, please use the following format.
- AIOSEO (correct)
- All in One SEO (correct)
- AIO SEO (incorrect)
- All in 1 SEO (incorrect)
- AISEO (incorrect)
If you like our WordPress SEO plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress.
- MonsterInsights – See the stats that matter and grow your business with confidence. The best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- Push Engage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store.
- WP Simple Pay – #1 Stripe payments plugin for WordPress. Start accepting one-time or recurring payments without a shopping cart.
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
Please visit our complete AIOSEO documentation before requesting support for SEO from the AIOSEO team.
SEO is essential for all websites. AIOSEO is perfect for business owners, bloggers, marketers, designers, developers, photographers, and basically everyone else. If you want to rank higher in search, then you need to use AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin.
AIOSEO works with all WordPress themes. Simply enable AIOSEO to make your WordPress theme SEO friendly.
Nope, AIOSEO will NOT slow down your website. We understand that speed is important for SEO, that’s why our code is properly optimized for maximum performance. Remember, faster websites rank higher in search. Use AIOSEO for fast SEO improvements.
Yes, you can use AIOSEO on client websites.
Yes, AIOSEO smart sitemaps are a lot more optimized than the default WordPress sitemaps. Once you enable AIOSEO, our XML sitemaps will override the default WordPress sitemaps, so you can improve your SEO rankings.
We also offer advanced SEO sitemaps such as News Sitemap, Video Sitemap, and RSS Sitemap.
Our SEO sitemaps come with granular control such as links per sitemap, enable / disable post types or taxonomies, include / exclude specific links from sitemap, add additional non-WordPress pages to sitemaps, customize sitemap priority & frequency for each section of your site, and more.
This is why experts rate AIOSEO as the best WordPress SEO plugin.
Yes. AIOSEO can help you with website SEO verification with various webmaster tools such as Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, Yandex, Baidu, Pinterst, and just about every other site verification you need.
There are many WordPress SEO plugins out there. Unlike others, AIOSEO WordPress SEO plugin is always reliable. Our SEO features are results focused (no bloat), and we offer exceptional customer support.
AIOSEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin, and it’s trusted by over 3 million website owners.
Yes! XML Sitemaps help Google and other search engines to find all the pages of your website.
An XML sitemap is a list of all the content on your website. The sitemap helps search engine bots to easily see all the content on your site in one place, The XML sitemap file is hidden from your human visitors, however search engines like Google can see it.
Without an XML sitemap, some of your web pages may never be included in Google search results, and won’t get any traffic.
XML Sitemaps also help you tell Google which pages you DON’T want included in search results. This can help your SEO to prevent keyword cannibalization and duplicate content issues.
As part of your SEO strategy, an XML sitemap can help you to improve your domain authority and unlock more traffic from Google, Bing and other search engines.
SEO Content Analyzer (Gutenberg)
SEO Content Analyzer (Classic Editor)
SEO Setup Wizard
SEO Site Analysis
Webmaster Tools Connect
Social Media Integrations
Search Appearance Settings
RSS Content Control
Latest Change log entry:
google search console, meta description, schema, seo, xml sitemap
+ Jason's Comments
If you just need an XML site map – use Google XML Sitemaps. If you just need to insert Google Analytics tracking code – use Google Analytics by MonsterInsights or Local Google Analytics for WordPress – caches external requests.
Website Optimization and Maintenance
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.