Plugin Author: Michael Torbert
WordPress profile: Michael Torbert
Last updated: May 3, 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.2.1
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
The original WordPress SEO plugin, downloaded over 50,000,000 times since 2007.
Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why AIOSEO is one of the all time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates Michael
XML Sitemaps - Out of the box support for XML sitemaps for all major search engines, with automatic submission to ensure search engines can easily crawl your site. Choose between dynamic or static sitemaps for increased performance.
SEO Modules Enable or Disable any advanced SEO modules as desired. Our team is constantly adding new SEO modules, so check back often.
Extensive support Read our Quickstart Beginner's Guide, Advanced User Guide, Access our Premium Support Forums with a full-time support staff, and watch our excellent video tutorials
Custom Post Types Support Out of the box support for ALL Custom Post Types. This is especially handy if you use any forum or e-commerce software, or have had any other custom work done on your site.
Easily Access SEO content Comprehensive overview of SEO Title, Description, and Keywords for the entire post/content type. Edit it all from one screen to save time.
Additional Pages for XML Sitemap You can easily configure any additional pages to be added to the sitemap in addition to the dynamically generated WordPress pages. This ensures that search engines like Google will see ALL of your website's content.
Quick-Edit Quickly edit your WordPress SEO data without having to go back and forth between different screens.
SEO Menu All in One offers an extensive array of premium SEO features for free. Perfect for the novice or advanced user.
Latest Change log entry:
google search console, meta description, meta title, seo, xml sitemap
+ Jason's Comments
If you just need an XML site map – use Google XML Sitemaps. If you just need to insert Google Analytics tracking code – use Google Analytics by MonsterInsights or Local Google Analytics for WordPress – caches external requests.
Website Optimization and Maintenance
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.