Plugin Author: Designmodo
WordPress profile: Designmodo
Last updated: May 23, 2019 (3 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.2.2
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Add a maintenance page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance, or add a coming soon page for a new website. User with admin rights gets full access to the blog including the front end.
Activate the plugin and your blog is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use a date with a countdown timer for visitor information or set a value and unit for information.
Also works with WordPress Multisite installs (each blog from the network has it’s own maintenance settings).
- Fully customizable (change colors, texts and backgrounds);
- Subscription form (export emails to .csv file);
- Countdown timer (remaining time);
- Contact form (receive emails from visitors);
- Coming soon page;
- Landing page templates;
- WordPress multisite;
- Responsive design;
- Social media icons;
- Works with any WordPress theme;
- SEO options;
- Exclude URLs from maintenance;
- Bot functionality to collect the emails in a friendly and efficient way.
- GDPR Ready
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give us feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on GitHub Repo.
How to use plugin filters
See [GitHub Repo] (https://github.com/Designmodocom/WP-Maintenance-Mode) FAQ.
Cache Plugin Support
WP Maintenance Mode can be unstable due the cache plugins, we recommend to deactivate any cache plugin when maintenance mode is active.
If you change your login url, please add the new slug (url: http://domain.com/newlogin, then you should add: newlogin) to Exclude list from plugin settings -> General Tab.
Maintenance Mode Example
Maintenance Mode Example #2
Dashboard General Settings
Dashboard Design Settings
Dashboard Modules Settings
Dashboard Bot Settings
Latest Change log entry:
- bump “Tested up to” to 5.2.0
- fix typo in Italian translation (it_IT)
- Bot: add a note about how you can export the list of subscribers #195
- Bot: add client-side sanitization to the input fields #176
admin, administration, coming soon, maintenance mode, unavailable