Plugin Author: Designmodo
WordPress profile: Designmodo
Last updated: November 27, 2018 (3 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.0.3
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Add a maintenance page to your blog that lets visitors know your blog is down for maintenance, or add a coming soon page for a new website. User with admin rights gets full access to the blog including the front end.
Activate the plugin and your blog is in maintenance-mode, works and only registered users with enough rights can see the front end. You can use a date with a countdown timer for visitor information or set a value and unit for information.
Also works with WordPress Multisite installs (each blog from the network has it’s own maintenance settings).
- Fully customizable (change colors, texts and backgrounds);
- Subscription form (export emails to .csv file);
- Countdown timer (remaining time);
- Contact form (receive emails from visitors);
- Coming soon page;
- Landing page templates;
- WordPress multisite;
- Responsive design;
- Social media icons;
- Works with any WordPress theme;
- SEO options;
- Exclude URLs from maintenance;
- Bot functionality to collect the emails in a friendly and efficient way.
- GDPR Ready
Bugs, technical hints or contribute
Please give us feedback, contribute and file technical bugs on GitHub Repo.
How to use plugin filters
See [GitHub Repo] (https://github.com/Designmodocom/WP-Maintenance-Mode) FAQ.
Cache Plugin Support
WP Maintenance Mode can be unstable due the cache plugins, we recommend to deactivate any cache plugin when maintenance mode is active.
If you change your login url, please add the new slug (url: http://domain.com/newlogin, then you should add: newlogin) to Exclude list from plugin settings -> General Tab.
Maintenance Mode Example
Maintenance Mode Example #2
Dashboard General Settings
Dashboard Design Settings
Dashboard Modules Settings
Dashboard Bot Settings
Latest Change log entry:
- Google Analytics module: migrate from analytics.js to gtag.js + add ip anonymization #178
- GDPR module: accept links inside texareas + add policy link target #188
- add charset meta tag #200
- fix PHP Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT
- add plural and single form translation for subscribers number (settings page)
admin, administration, coming soon, maintenance mode, unavailable