Plugin Author: Takayuki Miyoshi
WordPress profile: Takayuki Miyoshi
Last updated: August 4, 2019 (3 weeks ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 5.2.2
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
Latest Change log entry:
- reCAPTCHA: introduces the WPCF7_RECAPTCHA_SITEKEY and WPCF7_RECAPTCHA_SECRET constants.
- reCAPTCHA: Introduces the wpcf7_recaptcha_sitekey and wpcf7_recaptcha_secret filter hooks.
- Adds $status parameter to the wpcf7_form_response_output filter.
- Creates a nonce only when the submitter is a logged-in user.
- Introduces WPCF7_ContactForm::unit_tag(), a public method that returns a unit tag.
- reCAPTCHA: gives a different spam log message for cases where the response token is empty.
- Acceptance Checkbox: supports the label_first option in an acceptance form-tag.
contact, contact form, email, feedback, form
+ Jason's Comments
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.