Plugin Author: Takayuki Miyoshi
WordPress profile: Takayuki Miyoshi
Last updated: February 27, 2018 (2 months ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.5
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
The following plugins are recommended for Contact Form 7 users:
- Flamingo by Takayuki Miyoshi – With Flamingo, you can save submitted messages via contact forms in the database.
- Bogo by Takayuki Miyoshi – Bogo is a straight-forward multilingual plugin that doesn’t cause headaches.
Do you have questions or issues with Contact Form 7? Use these support channels appropriately.
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin web site.
Latest Change log entry:
- Fixed incorrect uses of _n().
- Config validation: Fixed incorrect count of alerts in the Additional Settings tab panel.
- Config validation: Fixed improper treatment for the [_site_admin_email] special mail-tag in the From mail header field.
- Acceptance checkbox: The class and id attributes specified were applied to the wrong HTML element.
- Config validation: When there is an additional mail header for mailboxes like Cc or Reply-To, but it has a possible empty value, “Invalid mailbox syntax is used” error will be returned.
- Explicitly specify the fourth parameter of add_action() to avoid passing unintended parameter values.
- Check if the target directory is empty before removing the directory.
contact, contact form, email, feedback, form
+ Jason's Comments
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.